NFO period: 05th December - 05th December, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - An open ended Overnight scheme investing in overnight securities
- Investment objective - To generate returns by investing in debt and money market instruments with overnight maturity. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability - The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate income through a portfolio comprising money market and debt instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment is Rs.5000/- and in multiples of Rs.1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available - Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) (Payout and Re-investment Facility).
- Fund Manager - Mr. Sanjeev Sharma
- Benchmark - CRISIL Overnight Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)