NFO period: 26th September – 03rd October, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund investing in constituents of CRISIL IBX Gilt Index – April 2029 Index. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the target maturity period. An open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund investing in constituents of CRISIL IBX Gilt Index – April 2029.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs.5,000/- and in multiples of Rs.1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular plan & Direct plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW) Option. Under the IDCW option, facility for Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (IDCW Payout), Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (IDCW Re-investment) & Transfer of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal plan (IDCW Transfer).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Dinesh Ahuja
- Benchmark – CRISIL IBX Gilt Index – April 2029
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)