NFO period: 26th September – 07th October, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended fund of funds scheme investing in units of gold and silver exchange traded funds
- Investment objective – The objective of this scheme is to generate returns by investing in units of Gold ETFs and Silver ETFs. However, the performance of the scheme may differ from that of the underlying gold and silver ETFs due to tracking error of the underlying exchange traded funds. There can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation return that corresponds to the performance of the underlying schemes of Gold ETF and Silver ETF.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option only.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Abhiroop Mukherjee
- Benchmark – LBMA Price of Gold and Silver
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)