NFO period: 02nd December – 08th December, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended target maturity scheme replicating/tracking Nifty G-Sec Sep 2032 V1 Index. A Relatively High Interest Rate Risk and Relatively Low Credit Risk
- Investment objective – To generate returns that are commensurate (before fees and expenses) with the performance of the Nifty G-Sec Sep 2032 V1 Index (Underlying Index), subject to tracking difference. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns that are commensurate (before fees and expenses) with the performance of the Nifty G-Sec Sep 2032 V1 Index, subject to tracking difference over long term by investing in Government Securities/SDL, TREPS on Government Securities/Treasury bills.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 100/- and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option only.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Vikash Agarwal
- Benchmark – Nifty G-Sec Sep 2032 V1 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)