NFO period: 07th December – 21st December, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended debt scheme investing in instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is greater than 7 years. Relatively High interest rate risk and Relatively Low Credit Risk
- Investment objective – To generate optimal returns consistent with moderate levels of risk. This income may be complemented by capital appreciation of the portfolio. Accordingly, investments shall predominantly be made in Debt & Money Market Instruments. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Regular income over long term by investing in Debt and Money Market instruments with portfolio Macaulay duration of greater than 7 years.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) (Payout and Re-investment Facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Devang Shah, Mr. Kaustubh Sule and Mr. Hardik Shah
- Benchmark – NIFTY Long Duration Debt Index A - III
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)