NFO period: 22nd September – 27th September, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended Target Maturity Index Fund tracking the Nifty SDL Sep 2025 Index. A relatively moderate interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns corresponding to the total returns of the securities as represented by the Nifty SDL Sep 2025 Index before expenses, subject to tracking errors. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the target maturity period. Open ended Target Maturity Index Fund that seeks to track Nifty SDL Sep 2025 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal Option (“IDCW”) (Payout of IDCW).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Bhupesh Bameta and Mr. Sanjay Godambe
- Benchmark – Nifty SDL Sep 2025 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)