NFO period: 07th December – 08th December, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended debt scheme. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the tenure of the scheme. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income with capital growth over long term by investing in debt and money market securities maturing on or before the tenure of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (“IDCW”) Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Mohit Sharma
- Benchmark – CRISIL Medium Term Debt Index
- Maturity – 1224 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)