NFO period: 28th September - 06th October, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - An open ended Target Maturity Index Fund tracking the CRISIL IBX Gilt Index - April 2026. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective - The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns corresponding to the total returns of the securities as represented by the CRISIL IBX Gilt Index - April 2026 before expenses, subject to tracking errors. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability - The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the target maturity period. Open ended Target Maturity Index Fund that seeks to track CRISIL IBX Gilt Index - April 2026.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available - Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (“IDCW”) Option (Payout of IDCW).
- Fund Manager - Mr. Bhupesh Bameta and Mr. Sanjay Godambe
- Benchmark - CRISIL IBX Gilt Index - April 2026
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)