NFO period: 28th September – 12th October, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended Target Maturity Index Fund tracking the CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2028. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns corresponding to the total returns of the securities as represented by the CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2028 before expenses, subject to tracking errors. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the target maturity period. Open ended Target Maturity Index Fund that seeks to track CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2028.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal Option (“IDCW”) (Payout of IDCW).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Mohit Sharma and Mr. Sanjay Godambe
- Benchmark – CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2028
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)